<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528718004245369523?origin\x3dhttp://lydiabeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Hate, Loathe, Detest...Where is The Love?
♥ What Good Is Love
♥ Angel Teardrops
♥ Thank God For True Friends
♥ Forgiveness
♥ "When you need me, I'll be there" (A Girl's Diary)
♥ Girls...
♥ I'm Sorry
♥ Dream A While With Me I dream of rainbows, Bright...
♥ The Way You Look At Me...


Date back by month
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ Wednesday, September 29, 2010
`I cannot Forget You...






I cannot Forget You
We only met a few times.
You are the quiet type.
I pity you because you said that you lack of friends.
I pity with compassion of love.
From pity to love,
I start to like you.
I want to express my love and tell you,
I am here for you.
I will support you.
I will care for you.
I will never leave you alone.
I want to do all these things.
But I am such a coward,
I lack of bravery 
For not letting you know.


By: Lydia