<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528718004245369523?origin\x3dhttp://lydiabeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Forgiveness
♥ "When you need me, I'll be there" (A Girl's Diary)
♥ Girls...
♥ I'm Sorry
♥ Dream A While With Me I dream of rainbows, Bright...
♥ The Way You Look At Me...
♥ F.R.I.E.N.D
♥ A GREAT LOVE...BUT SO HURTING...
♥ Hurt...
♥ Rainbow.......


Date back by month
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ Sunday, August 15, 2010
`Thank God For True Friends

One fine evening,
When I was sitting in a quiet place,
Looking at the people around me,
Who are my friends.
I thank God for them.
They are the people I need.
I need friends in my life.
I need them 
To care for me,
When I am down.
To love me
Just the way I am.
To give me shoulder,
For my tears or as a pillow to rest on.
Big ears,
To listen to my problems.
A good adviser 
To advise me.
All I need was in my friends' character.
I love my friends and 
I really mean it.
I really thank God for friends.
I will do my best as a friend too,
To keep our friendship long life.


By: Lydia Beh