<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528718004245369523?origin\x3dhttp://lydiabeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ "When you need me, I'll be there" (A Girl's Diary)
♥ Girls...
♥ I'm Sorry
♥ Dream A While With Me I dream of rainbows, Bright...
♥ The Way You Look At Me...
♥ F.R.I.E.N.D
♥ A GREAT LOVE...BUT SO HURTING...
♥ Hurt...
♥ Rainbow.......
♥ Mother


Date back by month
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ Sunday, August 15, 2010
`Forgiveness

Even though how much pain 
You had gone through,
How much hurt 
That person brought to you.
How they mistreated you
With their own wickedness,
But without forgiveness,
All this cannot be solved.
With forgiveness,
This world will be in peace.
When we forgive,
We can't forget their wrongs,
We still have the scares they leaved behind.
But with forgiveness,
The scares hurt no more.

So brothers and sisters,
Let us all forgive 
The people around us.
Even if they never apologize.



By: Lydia Beh