<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528718004245369523?origin\x3dhttp://lydiabeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Sweet Memories


Date back by month
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ Wednesday, May 19, 2010
`Mother

Mother

The first time you saw me, 
That's when I came out from your womb.
You fall in love with me.
Your genetic and daddy's genetic
Plus up to form me.
I own a pair of your eyes and ten little fingers like daddy's.

The first word came out from my mouth was "ma-ma". 
And a tear drop down from your eyes, 
To hear your first born called you first.

You brought me up,
To grow in favor of God and man.
You taught me things,
That I once didn't knew.

Sometimes I made you angry and sad.
But you were still patience with me.
And I promise to make you happy, 
Never sad nor angry.
'Cause you are my one and only mom,
Now and forever.

For: My mom
By: Lydia