<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528718004245369523?origin\x3dhttp://lydiabeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ The Way You Look At Me...
♥ F.R.I.E.N.D
♥ A GREAT LOVE...BUT SO HURTING...
♥ Hurt...
♥ Rainbow.......
♥ Mother
♥ Sweet Memories


Date back by month
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ Friday, July 2, 2010 @ Friday, July 02, 2010
`

Dream A While With Me

I dream of rainbows, Bright in the sky,
I dream of lightning, together we cry,

I dream of flowers, I feel such delight,
I dream of spiders, and I scream with fright,

I dream of fish, swimming in the sea,
I dream of sharks, coming after me,

I dream of lambs, frolicking around,
I dream of wolves, Hunting, no sound,

I dream of children, several of them ours,
I dream of them waking, Being up for hours,

Stay with me forever and together we’ll cope,
Because when I dream of you, I dream of hope,

Dream awhile with me and together we’ll see,
Not all dreams are bad, so dream along with me.

By:Cathryn Martin